Listings of upcoming real estate and construction events in Myanmar
Date: 28-30 November 2019
Venue: Myanmar Expo Hall
Organizer: AMB Tarsus Events Group
Event website: https://www.myanbuild.net/
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
MYANBUILD 2019, Myanmar’s No.1 platform for the building and construction industry will be held at the Myanmar Expo Hall, Yangon for another successful exhibition from 28-30 November 2019.
Showcasing a wide range of the latest technology in categories that include building materials, construction machinery and heavy equipment, the Expo is estimated to gain an attendance of more than 8,000 trade visitors. This is the one-stop platform for companies both local and international to meet key decision makers of the industry.
The organizer, AMB Tarsus Events Group is the region’s leading exhibition and conference organizer with shows in Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Bangladesh and Vietnam. Established in 1996, the group’s portfolio covers various sectors including infrastructure, F&B, automotive aftermarket, livestock, agriculture, and more.
Tanintharyi Region Investment Forum 2019
Date: Saturday, 7 December 2019 - Sunday, 8 December 2019
Venue: Pearl Laguna Resort, Myeik, Myanmar
Organizer: Myanmar Investment Commission, Tanintharyi Region Government, Tanintharyi Region Investment Committee, Myanmar Investors Development Association
Event website: click here
Tel: +95(1) 545010, +95(9)8635910, +959791051153 +95(9)455202006
About Tanintharyi Region Investment Forum 2019
The Tanintharyi Region Investment Forum 2019 is Organized by the Myanmar Investment Commission, Tanintharyi Region Government and the Tanintharyi Region Investment Committee, with Myanmar Investors Development Association (MIDA) acting as exclusive sponsor.
The forum will be two days event – the first day will consist of the speeches by high ranking government officials, the presentations by concerned government authorities on the investment legal framework and two panel discussions, the first one ; Industry, Finance, Logistics, Industrial Zones and the second panel discussion will deal with Agriculture/Agribusiness, Garment and Textile and Manufacturing. The second day will have site visits tours.
High officials of Regional Government and well-reputed experts from various sectors will be joining as speakers and panelists, whom shall cover on-the-ground challenges, realistic opportunities and draw up a vivid picture of investment climate within Tanintharyi Region for Investors.
- To provide the information on the new investment application procedure
- To provide investment opportunities in Tanintharyi Region
- To give an opportunity to clarify question directly with line stakeholders
- To facilitate investment through transparent, clear and expeditious procedures of the Tanintharyi Region
Mon State Investment Fair 2019
Date: 29 November 2019 - 1 December 2019
Venue: Mawlamyine Strand Hotel
Organizer: Surbana Jurong, AJ Myanmar, Myat Padonmar
Event website: http://www.monstateinvestment.com/home
Tel: +95(1) 8603376
The Mon State Investment Fair 2019 is mainly organised by Surbana Jurong in cooperation with AJ Myanmar and Myat Padonmar.
The event includes the following programs.
- Pannel discussions on current situations and development potentials of different sectors in Mon State
- Displaying the ongoing and future projects in Mon State
- Visit to ongoing and potential development sites
- Sharing the 2035 vision masterplan for Mon State, prepared by Surbana Jurong
- Networking session between government, local developers, interested investors and intermediaries
The investment opportunities will be showcased for the following sectors.
- Construction including real estate and infrastructure
- Agriculture, fishery and forestry
- Commerce, trade and logistic
- Industry for manufacturing, mining and energy